1. No contract exists with the owners unless payment has been received and confirmation of the booking has been issued to you. The contract is subject to these terms and conditions of booking.
2. The booking shall be deemed to be for the purpose of the person or people whose name(s) appear on the booking form. The maximum number of persons allowed to stay at the property is 4 adults plus 1 infant. The names of each occupant must be entered on the booking form together with age of any persons under 18 years of age. Only the people whose names are detailed on the booking form are allowed to stay in the property and the owners must be notified of any changes. In the event that the maximum number of allowed persons has been exceeded, the owners reserve the right to revoke the booking without refund. The owners also reserve the right to refuse or revoke any bookings from parties which may in their opinion be unsuitable for the property.
3. The property is let on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only.
4. If for any unexpected reason it becomes necessary for the owners to withdraw the availability of the property, a full refund will be made.
5. For cancellations, please refer to the cancellation policy.
6. Keys must be collected from and returned to the Farmhouse as per instructions provided.
7. The property can be accessed from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
8. Pets are not permitted.
9. The property is non-smoking. If you smoke outside the cottage, please remove all butts.
10. The owners cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal effects including valuables and cars.
11. Complimentary toiletries are provided in the holiday cottage however whilst every effort has been made to ensure they are hypoallergenic, use of these items is at your own risk and no responsibility will be accepted for any adverse reaction. You are advised to test on a small patch of skin before use.
12. You must ensure that nothing happens which may be a nuisance or inconvenience to occupiers of any neighbouring properties or adversely affect any insurance of the property.
13. The owners understand that some accidents will occur and these will usually be accepted as wear and tear. Please report any breakages, minor damage or maintenance problems in the book provided in the holiday cottage so that we can arrange repair or replacement in time for the next guests. However if breakages, damage or maintenance problems are urgent or significant, please contact Liz Stephenson on 07779 246214 (preferably 8am-8pm, unless emergency).
15. Once advised of a complaint or a problem, the owners will endeavour to rectify it as soon as possible and with minimum inconvenience. The owners cannot accept responsibility for events that are outside their control e.g. breakdown of domestic appliances, plumbing, wiring, neighbouring building works, temporary invasion by pests or damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions.
16. You must permit the owners or their representatives at reasonable times and upon reasonable notice to enter and inspect and if necessary repair the property or to enter the property without notice in an emergency to attend to a problem or repair the problem. The owners will need to water the outdoor plants during the summer months.
17. All accommodation must be left clean and tidy on departure and all furniture must be returned to the place where it was found on arrival.
18. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, both written and verbal, of the property, and local amenity details. All information on the website, in printed material and provided in email or verbal communications is given in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of writing, going to press or otherwise communicated. However, the owners cannot be held responsible for changes beyond their control which may become known after writing or publication.
Data Protection Act 1998: All personal information supplied to the owners by you will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties except where your consent has been received or where required by law. In order to provide you with a service, personal information provided by you will be held in the owner’s data systems. The only persons permitted to access this information are those employed by or authorised by the owners. The owners would also like to keep you informed of their future services and special offers. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please let us know.